Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Snake! - Michael

We had a fun lunch today. Our neighbor, Renzo, told me he found a snake over by his chicken coop, which is about 150 feet from our homes. He had called the fire department to come get it. I didn't understand what kind of snake he was talking about. When I saw it I had to run back and get the camera.



Renzo told me he's never seen this kind of snake in the 10 years he's lived in the house. He saw it because he was over at the chicken coop with his wife and their little dog went off and started barking at the snake. Renzo's wife, Gretel, was pretty nervous and carried their dog into the house.

Snake in the weeds.






Snake's in the bag.

Firemen preparing to leave.
Don't worry, Grandma. As somebody suggested on Facebook, we'll arm the kids with machetes when they go out to play. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. According to the fireman it wasn't poisonous. He's dealt with a few over his 20 years as a fireman, so I'll take his word for it.

    ReplyDelete