Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Walk to Town - Hannah

This post has nothing exciting--no snakes or crocodiles or lost children--just a simple walk to town with the kids for bread and treats. It made for a nice morning.

Here are some pretty flowers we saw on our walk:



 
 







And some cute kids:






And a couple other sites along the way:




Lest you think it's all lovely, here's an unfortunate and all too common site--the garbage along the road:


And here are the kids eating their popsicles:


I thought mine had chocolate chips, but they were actually raisins. Not too bad, though I never would have thought to put raisins in a popsicle.


And finally, here's a photo that Dylan took of the tree back at our house. Can you see the squirrel?


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Hannah! My heart is still breaking over having Dylan run off. I can't even begin to imagine...nor do I want to...what level of fear was going through all of your minds during that whole thing. You guys are an amazing family!! I LOVE reading everything that you are experiencing. No doubt you are closer as a family, and that will only continue. I'm sure you are a huge blessing to your ward down there. I admire you all!! Hang in there and enjoy some sunshine for me. :) -Kristi Larsen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi! I hope you guys are well, and yes, I hope we're able to adjust and come closer together. I do love being here though. -- Hannah

      Delete