Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Programming - Caleb

I've been watching tutorials for programming for the last few months, and I used what I learned to make a game that you can play here: Matching Game 

picture of the game

When I finished my k12 math last year, my dad said that I might like programming, so he found a tutorial that I could watch (on lynda.com). I watched it, and learned how to do a little bit of programming. I watched 2 other tutorials and started programming a few little things. After I practiced a lot, I decided to make a game, so I made this matching game. 

Programming is really fun; after I finished the matching game I started making another game, but I haven't finished it yet.

4 comments:

  1. That was a sweet game! It took me 12 guesses to match a 12-sqaure game....I'm a little embarrassed about that, but the programming was awesome! Good work, Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! What did you use to program it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used vanilla JavaScript, HTML, CSS. - Caleb.

    ReplyDelete