Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

My First Official Young Men's Activity - Caleb

Last Saturday I had my first official young men's activity. I've been to some others before, but I wasn't 12 yet so they weren't official. The activity was a combined young men's and young women's activity and the overall turnout was two young women's leaders, one young men's leader, eight young women, and two young men. We went on a hike up to here:




Here are some pictures along the way.








The only other young man:




When we got there, we played a really fun game, but I forgot to take pictures. Here are some pictures of before and after the game:








Every one together; the blurry thing on the bottom is a stick that we used to keep the camera from falling over. 

It was a good first official young men's activity. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment