Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Birds - Dylan

These are all the birds that I've seen in Costa Rica. I really like to watch for birds, and I would really like to work with birds when I'm older. I found these pictures on the internet.


Scarlet Macaw: This is my favorite bird 


Keel-billed Toucan: This is my second favorite bird.


Rock Pigeon: This is my third favorite bird


Fiery-billed Aracari: This is the first toucan we saw


Blue-crowned Motmot: I like these birds because
they tick their tails like a clock


Lineated Woodpecker: I saw this bird for
 the first time a few days ago


White-ringed Flycatcher


Vulture



Blue Dacnis


Magenta-throated Woodstar Hummingbird


Squirrel Cuckoo: It's called a Squirrel
Cuckoo because it walks around
in a tree like a Squirrel.


Blue-and-White Swallow: There's tons of these by our
house. I can hear one right now.


Montezuma Oropendola: This bird makes a
weird digital noise.


These are the Montezuma Oropendola's nests.


Gray-necked Wood Rail: We call these chicken ducks
because their heads move like a chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Your first and second favorite birds are my favorites tropical birds too!

    ReplyDelete