Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Traveling - Julia

So we got to our house yesterday and we finally got the wifi working, and I woke up about two hours ago around 12:30, so now I can actually post something. 

So Tuesday morning we woke up at around 6 and went to the airport, and we were about an hour and a half early for our flight so there was a lot of sitting and waiting and being bored. We flew to Vegas (it took about an hour) then there was a half hour lay over before getting back on a plane to Florida (5 hours), then stayed in a hotel overnight. That day was very long and exhausting and painful because I'm almost positive my tailbone is broken an sitting down in chairs that were not very comfy was not fun. 
We woke up the next morning around 5:30 and once again hauled all our luggage (there was a lot)
to the airport, and we were about two hours early for our flight, then flew for three hours to Costa Rica. I was so relieved not to have to fly anymore. 

Yesterday was probably the longest day of my life because right after we got off the plane we went shopping, and we shopped all day long, pretty much no breaks. 

So today my brothers went and visited their school, an I'm about to go visit mine, and we dad keeps talking in Spanish then in English so he says everything twice and it's kind if annoying but still helpful. It also sound like there is an earthquake because its raining super hard, as it will for the rest of the winter (until about October). So, so far it's been pretty tiring, but I'm sure it will get better. 

2 comments:

  1. We really wanna see your house - outside and in. You should either post some pictures here, or Instagram. I will plan on wither ridiculing you, or feeling shamed from the beauty of your new home and country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll probably post a video of a tour of our house on Instagram tomorrow

    ReplyDelete