Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros and Cons of Moving to Another Country - Julia

I'm both excited and nervous to move to Costa Rica and have very mixed feelings. I think that overall it will be a great experience and I'll have a great time. Here are some pros and cons about moving.

Cons
  • I will miss my friends and family a ton and might just die of homesickness
  • I won't know what anyone is saying for a long time which will of course be extremely frustrating especially at school
  • We have to wear uniforms at the school we go to. I've never had to before but I already hate them. A lot
  • We can't take very much of our stuff at all, you can only fit so much into 6 suitcases, 6 carry-ons, and 6 backpacks
  • We're not taking our doggy :( I will miss her lots and I won't be able to cuddle with her when I'm sad
Pros
  • They have very delicious fruit there, and we are bringing our Blendtec--who doesn't love fruit smoothies
  • The weather is absolutely perfect, 70's and 80's all year round, so we will be nice and warm while our friends back in Utah are freezing ;)
  • The beach is one of my most favorite places to go and it will only be about 1/2 hour from where we live
  • I'll be able to learn Spanish which is a very useful language to learn plus it'll just be cool to know a different language


No comments:

Post a Comment