Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

School - Caleb

Today, I went to see the school I'm going to start going to on Tuesday, there aren't any people that will be in my class that speak English. There are a few good and a few bad things about that.

Good

I will definitely be the best student in our English class.
Without any English-speaking friends, it will probably make me want to learn Spanish faster.

Bad

I probably won't have any friends there because I won't be able to communicate with them.
No one will be there to tell me anything that the teacher is saying when we have breaks.

2 comments:

  1. This will be so awesomely funny you should film it and post it in Youtube. Imagining you looking around like, "what the heck?!?" the whole day just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are always fascinated with "the new guy." And you'll attract friends with your sweet disposition. According to Dr. Phil, actual words are only 9% of communication. Haha

    ReplyDelete