Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hasta Luego Costa Rica - Hannah

We've been back in Utah for a couple months now. I've been looking through our photos of Costa Rica and printing copies for the childrens' scrapbooks. And I've been thinking about what an amazing and beautiful adventure we had. I miss all the things I thought I would--the green country and perfect weather, the good people, the awesome fruit. . .

As we said good-bye to a friend, I told her "adios." She corrected me, saying it's not "adios," but "hasta luego." It's not good-bye, it's until later. I agree. It's too fabulous a place to never return.

I wanted to post a few of our farewell photos.


With Hermana Romero and Hermana Spencer 

Renzo, Gretel and Christian

Ingrid

Silvia and Erik

Eva

With Blanca

With Nelsy and her family

With Wayne

A few days before coming home, we made our last trip to Esterillos Oeste, our favorite beach. A few days ago we were wishing there was a magic tunnel where we could transport ourselves to Esterillos for the day.  Not that I'm a great world traveler or anything, but that place could very well be one of the most perfect places on earth.









The kids wanted to give good-bye kisses to the beach.










Hasta luego Costa Rica linda!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment